There are many wedding themes that the bride can choose. There are wedding themes inspired by different seasons, themes for various outdoor weddings, wedding themes for the intended purpose, etc. Between the sea of wedding themes, festive themed weddings occupy an important place in the world of weddings.
Finding the best theme for you is a matter of personal preference, wedding date, favorite colors and decoration. Here is the best selection of couples from around the world to help you make the decision.
- Christmas Wedding Theme is the most popular wedding theme for those who wish to celebrate a winter wedding. A Christmas wedding gives your wedding a festive and festive atmosphere. The decorations should spread the feeling of the holiday season along with the colors of your wedding. A large illuminated Christmas tree can greet your guests, adding a romantic feeling to this special day with its flickering lights. You can use miniature Christmas trees and snowman figures on the central objects of the table, covered with artificial snow. Hang clear and colorful decorations along with bright snowflakes in the reception area.
- The theme of the wedding on Valentine’s Day “Love vacations around us” adds a romantic atmosphere to your wedding day. This day has many decorations related to love to give as hearts, cupids, love birds, red roses (or various shades of red and pink roses) and chocolate. These decorations create a lovely and pleasant atmosphere at your wedding.
- Greet your guests with a large ice cupid with bow and arrow! Show them your way by placing printed cupids, directing your arrows towards the reception room. Decorate your wedding tables with tall central objects filled with round roses and votive candles in frosted heart-shaped holders. Decorate the bottom of your presidential table with a double heart with red sparkles and names printed on it.
- Halloween wedding theme: a wedding day for a couple in love. If you are a couple that loves the terrible sensations of the season and wants to express their “yes, I want” in an extreme way, then treat your guests with a wonderful wedding. The dominant colors of this wedding theme are black and red, orange or purple. Make your way with a pumpkin and cobwebs smiling illuminated throughout the reception. Place the centerpieces of your wedding table with a column of candles, dried branches covered with cobwebs and spiders, orange flowers and a plastic pumpkin filled with candy.
- Easter wedding theme for a couple who wants to celebrate their wedding in spring. It is better to have a garden wedding. Fill your reception area with potted flowers that bloom in the spring, such as lilies, zinnia, dahlias, tulips and sweet peas. Let your tables reflect the Easter season, filling large vases with eggs of different colors and fill the bowl with egg-shaped candies or jelly beans.