Immigration consultants are one of the best ways for someone to find their way through Canada’s complicated and often confusing immigration system. In comparison with other professionals in the field, such as lawyers and notaries, import consultants are the less expensive concerning time required for research. Import consultants can be considered more important than most professions since they have a direct impact on whether you’re able to work or study in Canada.
How to get immigration consultants in Winnipeg, MB:
- Initial consultation: Before you can apply for an immigration consultant in Winnipeg MB, you must first meet with an import consultant. The initial consultation is your opportunity to get information and ask questions. Remember, finding the right immigration consultants in Winnipeg can make or break your chances of getting a Canadian visa. An immigration consultant will be able to reveal which professions might be a good match for you.
- Submit your consultation questionnaire: Once you’ve been matched to an import consultant in Winnipeg MB, it’s time to move on to the next step. You’ll be required to fill out a consultation questionnaire with the help of your import consultant. This questionnaire will help your immigration consultant come up with an effective plan to help you get the visa you want.
- Apply: Once your consultation questionnaire has been submitted, the next step is to fill out an application for permanent residency. While it may seem like a lot of work, you owe it to yourself and your family to get the visa that you want. Once your application is submitted, your immigration consultant will begin to do thorough research on you and any family members that are interested in immigrating either along with or without you.
- Wait: Your patience will be rewarded when it comes time for you to find out whether or not you’ve been awarded the visa that you wanted. This could take anywhere from one day to several months before your new status is finalized.
- Travel to Canada: If you’ve been approved, it’s time to begin preparing for your move to Canada. You’ll have to have a medical exam and then book your flights. Arriving in Canada with the help of an immigration consultant makes sure that all potential snags are dealt with before you step foot into Toronto airport or another Canadian airport.
If you’re looking at getting immigration consultants in Winnipeg, MB, make sure that you’re prepared for what may happen after your initial consultation is over. Remember, the process of getting a visa or other immigration documents is not quick or easy and can be extremely confusing if done alone.